CAREERS @ IEC PARTNERS
Be part of something great!
We’re building a global platform that already helps hundreds of businesses around the world. If you want to contribute, come and join us!
Winter Intern 2020 – Research and Data Analyst
As a summer intern, you will be part of a number of projects’ teams, working with companies from different parts of the world, and many industries, supporting them on their expansion strategies. You’ll be working with Marketing and Technology experts using Agile Methodology, in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate for this role is self-motivated, has a high sense of teamwork and enjoys working with cross-functional teams in delivering value to the clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Do market research on topics like industry trends, competitors, customer profile & etc.
- Participate in team meetings and Design Sprints. Add to the discussions with own experience and insights.
- Analyze data and prepare spreadsheets, reports and graphs to be presented to clients.
- Monitor digital marketing activities results on a day-to-day basis and report.
- Graduate student with major on Business Administration, Data Sciences or Economics;
- Be free for a full-time internship during the Summer;
- Have excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English;
- Show very good analytical capability (experience with Google Analytics is a plus);
- Be good with numbers;
- Be detail orientated with very good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and deliver reports and analysis within predefined and agreed timelines.
- Have ability to work in a high energy, high intensity and rapidly evolving environment.
- Be a talented communicator and good with people.